The quality of the furniture is horrible.The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart.

We barely use the furniture. The coach cushions are not fitting properly on the coach, the fabric is puckered and we just noticed a month ago that the nail heads are not even lined up straight across the bottom front of the sofa. In addition, the middle top cushion is pulling away from the coach and there is a tear. The ottoman fabric is fraying all around the top border.

Now we are looking closely at the chairs and notice all the workmanship errors that were made. We are pushing for a full refund.

They can come and get this furniture and I want to start over.I'm embarrassed to have this in my family room.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and workmanship. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of hickorycraft sofa and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3117. Hickorycraft needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hickorycraft sofa in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hickorycraft.

Had an Experience with Hickorycraft?

Comments

Fort Worth, Texas, United States #1308955

I purchased a sectional and it looked nice for about a week.I started noticing horrible workmanship as well.

Did anyone resolve this issue for you?

Do you mind me asking where you bought it from?I am having no response from the store I made the purchase